PROGRESS IN OFFICIAL LANGUAGE IMPLEMENTATION
NSSO has made all efforts to achieve the targets assigned in the Annual Programme of Department of Official Language, Ministry of Home Affairs, for the year 2016-17.
Compliance of section 3(3) of O.L. Act 1963 & Rule – 5
Section 3(3) of O.L. Act 1963 & Rule – 5 were compiled.
During the year 206-2017 the target of 55% fixed for Hindi Correspondence to Central Government Offies, sutuated in “A”, “B” and “C” regions were achieved.
During the the year the prescribed target of Hindi noting was achieved.
Four full day Hindi workshops were organised in NSSO, Bengaluru on 15.06.2016, 08.08.2016, 21.10.2016 and 30.01.2017 during the year. NSSO H.Q. supported in conducting Hindi workshops in sub-units like SSTL, Kodathi on 16.06.2016, SSPC Mysore on 08.07.2016, SSPC, Hindupur on 07.03.2017 and BSF, Yelagirihills on 10.03.2017. Hindi workshops were organised with support of NSSO H.Q. under TOLIC Ramanagaram for SSPC officials and members of TOLIC Ramanagaram on 01.06.2017.
During the year four quarterly meetings of OLIC were organised on 07.06.2016, 30.08.2016, 18.10.2016 and 11.01.2017 in NSSO H.Q. and Bilingual Minutes were circulated.
Awards & Rolling Shield
- The Director National Silkworm Seed Organization received Regional Award 3rd prize from the Secretary, Department of Official Language, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India on 19.02.2016 for doing excellent Official Language work in Hindi during the year 2014-15.
- National Silkworm Seed Organization was awarded Rajbhasha Shield & Certificate by the TOLIC, Bangalore on 22.07.2015 for excellent Official Language work for the year 2014-15.
- National Silkworm Seed Organization, was awarded Ist prize on 04.03.2016 by the Central Silk Board , Bangalore for excellent Official Language work for the year 2014-15..
- Bivoltine hybrid Silkworm seed production techniques – Book in Hindi
- Purification techniques for successful sericulture – Broucher in Hindi
- Bivoltine Silk rearing technology for the farmers of North India – Broucher in Hindi
Hindi training :
NSSO has imparted basic computer and Google voice typing training in Hindi to the Officers and Officials of NSSO Head quarter and sub units.
National Silkworm Seed Organisation was awarded 3rd Price by the TOLIC, Bangalore for excellent Official Language work for the year 2015-16 on 22.07.2016.
Inspection: 24 Official Language Inspection were done in Sub-Ordinate units during the financial year.
Pen drive for doing Official Language work in Hindi
Hindi Unicode GIST typing tools, Forms, Drafts, Letter Head, small notings, Hindi Annual programme, Quarterly Progressive Report Part I & II and Working Knowledge Proforma provided to all 44 In- charges of Sub-Ordinate Units to enhance correspondence and to effective Implementation of Official Language work of Hindi.
Orientation Programme :
An Orientation programme on Partiament Committee of Inspection was conducted for the Officers of NSSO H.Q. and In-charge Officers of sub units of NSSO on 16.01.2016 in wich 54 officers were participated.
OLIC, Meetings for In-charges of Sub-ordinate offices
During the year OLIC meetings for subordinate units were organised on 06.06.2016, 29.09.2016 and 30.01.2017 at NSSO H.Q, NSSO, Bengaluru and also extended support in organising OLIC meeting in SSPC, Hosur on 13.03.2017.
Total 1484 bilingual certificates were distributed to the rearers under seed act during the year.